01 Jan Senior Manager
France : Paris
Presentation of the mission
By joining the JICAP adventure, you join a dynamic team in which your expertise will strengthen the reliability of performance studies and their implementation plan. You will work on large-scale strategic subjects and will be able to participate in each stage of the mission. You will evolve within environments composed of interlocutors of varied cultures and experience and multiple skills. Accompanied by a Director, you will conduct performance analysis procedures on topics of innovation, purchasing, supply chain or operations.
• You manage and support the teams that actively participates in the identification and evaluation of concrete areas for improvement with our customers
• You supervise the teams and contribute to the study of the categories of purchases, the level of expenditure and the potential for optimization, and identify the sources of potential savings
• You value the performance optimization vectors
• You validate and present purchasing performance optimization scenarios in terms of operational cost and profit objectives
• With your team, you contribute to the implementation of these recommendations in direct contact with the managers or directors at our customers
• You lead the construction of the transformation program on the Operational and Digital plan.
• You are responsible for consolidating and summarizing the actions and progress made for presentation to a Steering Committee
• You manage your project globally, including planning and team management
• You participate in the development and presentation of commercial proposals
At JICAP, as a Senior Manager, your experience will allow you to develop skills related to the consulting business, such as management and business development.
You will actively participate in the internal life of the firm (Events, training, sponsorship, mentoring, aperitifs…). You will manage certain internal projects independently.
Desired profile - know how to be
Your enthusiasm, your knowledge and your sense of the customer will help us to become a key player in optimizing the performance of our customers.
• Good communication in French and English (oral/written)
• Ability to analyze and synthesize data
• Team spirit, entrepreneurial, with an attraction for challenges
• Creative, curious personality, with a sense of innovation
• Strength of proposal, in a constantly evolving universe
• Autonomous and proactive
Desired profile - know-how
With a Master’s degree (generalist, or purchasing specialization), you have at least 10 years of experience, in the consulting business
• Knowledge and/or interest in purchasing processes,
• Know-how or potential for the management of complex projects,
• Practice of budgeting processes and calculation of return on investment.
• Mastery of methods for facilitating meetings, presentations (PPT), study results.
• You have already managed small teams in a project environment