01 Jan Senior Consultant
France : Paris
Presentation of the mission
By joining the JICAP adventure, you join a dynamic team in which your expertise will strengthen the reliability of performance studies and their implementation plan. You will work on strategic subjects and will be able to participate in each stage of the mission. You will evolve within environments composed of interlocutors of varied cultures and experience and multiple skills. Accompanied by a Manager or a Director, you will lead performance analysis procedures on topics of innovation, purchasing, supply chain or operations.
At JICAP, as a Senior Consultant, you will be perfectly integrated into the internal life of the firm (events, training, sponsorship, aperitifs, etc.). Your experience will allow you to develop skills related to the consulting business, such as project management, commercial relations, and to diversify your skills in various fields.
Desired profile - know how to be
Your enthusiasm, your knowledge and your sense of the customer will help us to become a key player in optimizing the performance of our customers.
• Good communication in French and English (oral/written)
• Ability to analyze and synthesize data
• Team spirit, entrepreneurial, with an attraction for challenges
• Creative, curious personality, with a sense of innovation
• Strength of proposal, in a constantly evolving universe
• Autonomous and proactive
Desired profile - know-how
With a Master’s degree (generalist, or purchasing specialization), you have 4 to 6 years of experience, either in the consulting business, or on purchasing projects for major accounts
• Knowledge and/or interest in purchasing processes,
• Know-how or potential for the management of complex projects,
• Practice of budgeting processes and calculation of return on investment.
• Mastery of methods for facilitating meetings, presentations (PPT), study results.