01 Jan Junior Consultant
France : Paris
Presentation of the mission
By joining the JICAP adventure, you integrate within a dynamic team, and evolve within environments composed of interlocutors of varied cultures, experience and multiple skills. You will work alongside a Manager or a Director on performance analysis subjects, on innovation, purchasing, supply chain or even operations subjects, and will be able to participate in each stage of accomplishment of the mission.
•You analyze clients’ financial data and compare them to the relevant markets
• You value the performance optimization vectors to produce a synthetic interpretation of the possible improvement levers
• You participate in the redefinition of offers and the resulting economic models
• You work with clients as part of project committees and work meetings
• You contribute to the production of commercial proposals in response to calls for tenders
At JICAP, as a Junior Consultant, you will be perfectly integrated into the internal life of the firm (events, training, sponsorship, aperitifs, etc.). Your experience will allow you to develop skills related to the consulting business, such as project management, customer relations, time management, as well as soft skills such as self-confidence.
Desired profile - know how to be
Your enthusiasm, your knowledge and your sense of the customer will help us to become a key player in optimizing the performance of our customers.
• Good communication in French and English (oral/written)
• Ability to analyze and synthesize data
• Team spirit, entrepreneurial, with an attraction for challenges
• Creative, curious personality, with a sense of innovation
• Strength of proposal, in a constantly evolving universe
• Autonomous and proactive
Desired profile - know-how
With a Master’s degree (generalist, or purchasing specialization), you have an interest and/or an appetite for purchasing processes, or purchasing projects, as well as for consulting jobs.